Search & Investigation of Missing Persons
We use our expert intelligence resources to search, locate and recover missing people for any number of reasons.
- Heirs to estates
- Missing witnesses
- Lost loved one
- Deadbeat parents
- Document service
Whether a person is hiding, lost or potentially missing – an experienced Investigator can locate them.
Searches for people may be necessary for a number of reasons, such as to notify a beneficiary of a will, serve legal documents on a litignt or a witness, or to locate a child, parent, relative or friend who disappeared for unknown reasons. All of these situations have to be approached in different and specialized ways. An experienced Investigator can access local, national and international databases with key facts of information that will help us to locate a missing person wherever they may be.
Local law enforcement agencies do their best with the resources they have, but they are not equipped to deal with the human component in today’s society. An experienced Investigator can start looking for someone as soon as they are hired and will continue to search as long as you are still looking for answers.
Regardless if the reasons are personal, medical or financial, once you have made the decision to find someone important to you, an experienced Investigator has the proper skillsets to assist you in your cause.
Who hires investigators to find missing persons?
The answer to that is just about everyone. You can launch a missing persons investigation to find:
- Long lost relative or family members who have voluntarily disappeared or run away.
- Fugitives you need to find.
- Debtors who have skipped on their payments.
- Missing persons who have been gone a long time and are part of a cold case.
- Runaways or minors who have been kidnapped.
If you are worrying about someone’s whereabouts and wish to locate them, an experienced Investigator will be able to use advanced techniques and resources to help find the person you are looking for.
We offer Investigative Services and security consultations and specialize in legal & forensic investigations, intelligence and protective services.
- Computer Security Services – Physical and Network ( Corporate and Personal)
- Network Analysis and Penetration Testing
- Cyber Security
- Investigative Research and Analysis
- Forensic Analysis
- Biometric Security
- CyberSecurity Policies and Practices
- Data Backup/ Restoration and Disaster Recovery
- Multi Factor Authentication